The Top 5 Quotes That Prove Kristen Stewart is So Much Better Off Dating Girls
Think of the Kristen Stewart you once knew — you know, the girl from Twilight who kept her relationship a secret (or, at least, tried) and who couldn’t force a smile even if she tried. Yeah, that girl. Next, think of Kristen Stewart today. Notice a difference? Well, you should because the first version of KStew appears to be long gone. Now, the 26-year-old actress is more free and open about her relationships — mostly with on-again-off-again girlfriend Alicia Cargile — and actually smiles, like, with teeth. It’s a wonderful sight to see.
Guess she’s better off dating girls than guys, huh? To prove it, here are five recent quotes about Kris’ sexuality and love life:
1. “I would never talk about any of my relationships before, but once I started dating girls it seemed like there was an opportunity to represent something really positive. I still want to protect my personal life, but I don’t want to seem like I’m protecting the idea, so that does sort of feel like I owe something to people.”—T magazine
2. “I obviously hope everything going on right now will work out, but I am confident that life is good and I’ll be OK whatever happens. So in moments when that is cloudy and I feel saturated and unable to engage in how good life can be, however consuming those feelings are, they are so momentary.”—ELLE UK
When have you ever heard KStew be so confident?
3. “I think also right now I’m just really in love with my girlfriend. We’ve broken up a couple of times and gotten back together, and this time I was like, ‘Finally, I can feel again.‘”
OMG, the actual sweetest.
4. “When I was dating a guy I was hiding everything that I did because everything personal felt like it was immediately trivialized, so I didn’t like it. We were turned into these characters and placed into this ridiculous comic book, and I was like, ‘That’s mine. You’re making my relationship something that it’s not.’ I didn’t like that. But then it changed when I started dating a girl. I was like, ‘Actually, to hide this provides the implication that I’m not down with it or I’m ashamed of it, so I had to alter how I approached being in public. It opened my life up and I’m so much happier.“
Good for you, girl!
5. “I’m very, very, very in love and very happy in a relationship, so I don’t have that urge [to stray].”-Ex-girlfriend Soko to W magazine
It wasn’t Kristen who said it, but she was clearly in a good place with her former flame.
Mess with the bull, and you’ll get the horns! Here are six celebrities Kristen Stewart totally dissed: