The 7 Best Moments from the 2018 Kids’ Choice Awards
Watching beautiful celebrities get slimed never gets old! There were dozens of hilarious and delightful moments from this year’s Kids’ Choice Awards, but let’s break down our favorites, starting with…
1. John Cena’s epic dance-off with Backpack Kid.
That kid is seriously making the most of his 15 minutes of viral fame — and we love it!.
2. Millie Bobby Brown calling out #MarchForOurLives during her acceptance speech.
Thank you to all the fans who voted for me and for Stranger Things at Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards today. A big ?? also to my friends at Calvin Klein for being such a champion of important causes and efforts to create positivity in this world. #marchforourlives #neveragain pic.twitter.com/rPh3jCvz3i
— Millie Bobby Brown (@milliebbrown) March 25, 2018
As if we needed another reason to be obsessed with her.
3. A fan freaks out over seeing Camila Cabello.
It was also the most relatable moment of the night because, let’s be real, all of us would freak out that much if we were within in a few feet of Camila.
4. LaurDIY facing her biggest fear: worms!
— Nickelodeon (@Nickelodeon) March 25, 2018
It’s only funny because it’s not us.
5. Heidi Klum and Mel B — SLIMED.
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) March 25, 2018
Name a more iconic duo. We’ll wait.
6. Jaden Smith dancing along to N.E.R.D.’s performance of “Lemon.”
Pretty much anything Jaden Smith does is the coolest thing we’ve ever seen.
7. Shawn Mendes getting slimed after winning Favorite Male Artist.
That’s gotta be better than winning a Grammy, right?