Justin Bieber Will Not Face Felony Charge After Allegded Attempted Robbery
After a slew of unfortunate news for Justin Bieber lately, the 20-year-old singer has finally caught a break. According to E!, JB will not face felony charges for allegedly attempting to rob a woman of her cellphone last month. The District Attorney says there is not enough evidence to proceed with such a high charge, and they will instead move forward with investigating the incident as a misdemeanor.
While initial reports said that Justin physically grabbed the phone out of the woman’s hand, “nine employees of the park were interviewed and none of them saw Bieber grab the victim’s phone or any physical altercation of any kind.”
Justin hasn’t publicly said anything about the charges being dropped, but he did send an inspirational tweet at the beginning of the week that potentially relates. He simply wrote, “New beginnings. Good morning.”
New beginnings. Good morning
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) June 9, 2014
Hopefully this really is the start of The Biebs getting back on the right track. And, if his recent picture with Selena Gomez says anything, he’s really trying to get his old life back.
Do you think this decision is fair or did Justin just catch a break?