8 Reasons Why Josh Hutcherson Absolutely Needs to Be Your Number One Crush
Aside from his appearance at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, it’s been a little quite on the Josh Hutcherson front lately, so we thought we’d dedicate this week’s Man Crush Monday to one of our favorite Hunger Games stars.
Yes, we know he’s been hard at work filming the last two installments of Mockingjay, but that doesn’t mean we miss him any less. So, to celebrate Josh, we put together not one, not two, but EIGHT reasons why he should be your number one crush. Check out all the reasons below!
1. He’s freaking PEETA MELLARK.
Yep. Pretty much.
2. He’s actively involved with Straight But Not Narrow.
SBNN is a “charity working to positively influence the perception of and behavior towards LGBTQ peers.” Gotta love someone who isn’t afraid to help out a good cause!
3. He’s extremely well spoken.
During the 2014 MTV Movie Awards, Josh accepted the Movie of the Year Award for Catching Fire, and only had the nicest things to say about his co-star Philip Seymour Hoffman who passed away earlier this year, saying: ”I know that if Philip were here, he would think this was really cool. To have him in our movies was really cool. He was one of the actors I’ve looked up to my entire life, and we think about him every day on set. Wherever he is, this definitely goes out to him as well.”
4. He’s BFFs with Jennifer Lawrence.
Need we say more?
5. He’s adorably devoted to sports.
He rarely tweets, but when he does, it’s usually about sports. (College basketball, to the specific.)
I LOVE MARCH MADNESS!!!!!
— Josh Hutcherson (@jhutch1992) March 21, 2014
GOOOOOO CATSSSSSSA!!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! get it Randle!!
— Josh Hutcherson (@jhutch1992) April 6, 2014
6. Reality TV seems to be his guilty pleasure.
Again, if Josh isn’t tweeting about sports, he tweets about TLC reality shows.
— Josh Hutcherson (@jhutch1992) October 31, 2012
— Josh Hutcherson (@jhutch1992) October 9, 2012
— Josh Hutcherson (@jhutch1992) October 8, 2012
7. He loves his family.
Josh brings his mom to premieres from time to time, and he even brought his little bro Connor to the MTV Movie Awards this year.
8. He’s all about equal love. We mentioned this a bit earlier, but Josh said this in an interview once, and it really was one of the most beautiful things we’ve ever heard: “I have this dream that one day, my kid’s gonna come home from school and be like, ‘Dad, there’s this girl that I like, and there’s this guy that I like, and I don’t know which one I like more, and I don’t know what to do.’ And it’d just be a non-issue, like, ‘Which one is a good person? Which one makes you laugh more?'”
Is Josh YOUR Man Crush Monday? Sound off in the comments section!