8 Things to Know About Our Baby Daddy Jean-Luc Bilodeau
Slide over, Justin Bieber. We’re making room for a new JB in our lives! He goes by the name of Jean-Luc Bilodeau, and not only does he share initials with the teen sensation — he’s Canadian, too! Jean-Luc (swoon) will be starring in the all-new ABC Family comedy Baby Daddy about a young guy (Ben) living it up when he finds a baby left on his doorstep courtesy of a
crazy ex-girlfriend who is convinced he is the father.
Ben decides to raise the baby with the help of his family, his best friend (Tahj Mowry. Yes, Teddy from Full House) and his close friend, played by Chelsea Kane, who has a secret crush on Ben but who can help the girl?! Find out more about how Jean-Luc caught the acting bug, what he likes to do in his free time, and what major star he’ll be in a movie with next!
1. Jean-Luc was born in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada a small town right outside of Canada’s mega-city Vancouver.
2. You probs remember JL as Josh Trager from ABC Family’s hit show Kyle XY! Here he is teaching his on-screen bro (Matt Dallas) how to bust a move.
3. Not bad! Did we mention Jean-Luc took nine years of dance classes as a kid? That explains why his fancy footwork is flawless.
4. It only took one audition for Jean-Luc to get hooked on acting. Guess the audition went well!
5. He scored the role of Jeremy in Miley Cyrus’ new movie LOL. Jeremy is best friend’s with Miley’s character, Lola! Look for him from 0:37-0:39 in the trailer below!
6. When JL isn’t acting, he loves snowboarding, playing hockey, and doing yoga. Ommm.
7. Jean-Luc is pretty tight with our girl Debby Ryan. They were in Sixteen Wishes together.
8. He appears in Canadian pop singer, Emmalyn Estrada’s, music video for “Don’t Make Me Let You Go.” He looks totally hot, and not gonna lie, this song is super catchy! Plus? They totally dated.
What do you think of Jean-Luc Bilodeau? Are you going to tune into Baby Daddy on June 20th? Are you going to check him out on the big screen in LOL?