8 Things to Know About Jane By Design’s Erica Dasher
So before Jane By Design makes its way to the tube this winter, check out these 8 must-know facts about Erica Dasher!
1. Before she was Jane, Erica played the role of Madison on theWB.com web series called The Lake back in 2009.
3. Erica’s show Jane By Design was originally supposed to be called What Would Jane Do.
4. Unlike other celebs, Erica’s only currently got 155 followers on Twitter. Go follow @Erica_Dasher right now!
5. Erica doesn’t just act, she also makes films. She produced her own documentary on Forensics, which basically means she’s really smart and we’re really impressed.
6. Erica attended and graduated from the University of California (USC).
7. Although Erica isn’t a high-fashion designer and doesn’t actually work in the fashion biz, she was invited to speak for a “Styling Jane By Design” seminar at this year’s Teen Vogue‘s Fashion University.
8.Erica landed the part of Jane thanks to her newbie status. ABC Family wanted to keep with their trend of of casting newbies and unknowns for their shows.
Watch the trailer for her new show below!
Jane By Design premieres on January 3 at 9pm on ABC Family! Think you’ll tune in? Any of these facts about Erica surprise you? We’re dying to know, so tell us!