Inspirational Celeb Quotes to Get You Through the Winter Blues
The upcoming winter months can be the hardest to get through during the year. It's cold, the sun sets early, and all of us start to long for summer. We miss the sunshine months and we begin counting down the days until spring arrives. It's been a cold few weeks, so some of you are already feeling the winter blues even though it's not officially winter yet. If you're one of these people, don't worry we've got something to cheer you up.
We've collected some of the best inspirational quotes that will get you through this rough time. Take a look at the GIFs below to see all of the quotes we though were the most inspiring. Check them out and then tell us, which quote is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
1. We know it's going to be awhile before the temperatures warm up, but remember to stay strong like Demi Lovato.
2. You're not alone, other people feel the same way about winter that you do. Find them and do something fun to get your minds off the negative.
3. It's important to stay active and get out of the house. Call up your girlfriends and go to a movie like Kendall Jenner would.
4. If you want to stay in, invite you friends over, eat food, and watch reality TV like our fave girl Jennifer Lawrence.
5. It might be cold outside, but that doesn't mean you and your friends can't splurge on ice cream like Selena Gomez! What's your favorite flavor?
6. When you're feeling down, take a deep breath or talk to someone! We promise, winter can be fun! Even TSwift knows you're going to be okay.
7. Don't let the winter blues get you down. Keep your spirits up and shake off the negative like Mila Kunis.
8. At the end of the day, think about how great winter is. We get to ski, snowboard, make snowmen, drink hot chocolate, and some of us may even get snow days! No school? Emma Stone says…
So cheer up! Grab your friends and do some fun winter activities. Don't let the winter blues get to you, make the most of this time and take advantage of your opportunities during these next few months!
Demi Lovato responds to claims made by Joe Jonas!