10 Accessories You Need to Look Amazing at Prom
It's almost time for prom! What are you doing to prepare? It's time to start looking for your dress, shoes, and accessories! We know prom can be tough on your bank account, so we're going to help you out. We've found quality accessories you can buy for a low cost.
We did some searching and found 10 adorable items you can and NEED to wear on your prom night. The best part? All of these items are under $10 each! Check out the amazing accessories we found below! Look at all of the options and then tell us, which one will you be purchasing for your prom? Sound off in the comments!
1. Earrings are a must for prom! Get these amazing Crystals Accent Open Teardrop Earrings for only $9.50 from Claire's! HERE!
2. Need a necklace? Try this Crystal Stones Dainty Necklace for $8.50 from Claire's! HERE!
3. Pearls are the perfect addition to a prom outfit! Try this Pearl Toggle Bracelet with Heart Charm for only $6.50 from Claire's! HERE!
4. Add some sparkle to your hair with this Crystal Gem Double Row Headband. Get it for only $6.50 from Claire's! HERE!
5. You NEED a good purse for prom like this Material Girl 3-in-1 Handbag. Get it for $9.99 from Macy's! HERE!
6. Add a ring to your wardrobe with this Stree-Chic Heart Ring! Get it for only $3.80 from Forever 21! HERE!
7. Midi rings are a huge trend in fashion right now! Try this Minimalist Midi Ring Set for only $4.80 from Forever 21! HERE!
8. Looking to make a bold ring statement? Try this Glitzy Rose Ring Set for only $4.80 from Forever 21! HERE!
9. Your hair needs accessories too! Like this LC Lauren Conrad Silver Tone Simulated Crystal Bow Hair Comb. Get this for only $6.40 from Kohl's! HERE!
10. Keep warm on your prom night with this Apt. 9® Twill Pashmina Wrap. It's only $8.00 from Kohl's! HERE!
The best and worst dressed stars at the 2014 Oscars!