19 Painfully Awkward Times the Internet Made iCarly Way too Inappropriate
On it’s own, iCarly was a pretty risque show. Like, ICYMI, the Nickelodeon sitcom managed to slip in a few
not so subtle sexual innuendos into its 30-minute time slot. Pretty impressive for an alleged children’s show, you know?
Welp, as they say, give someone an inch and they’ll take a mile. This is certainly the case for a couple of internet artists who managed to place Carly (Miranda Cosgrove), Sam (Jennette McCurdy) and Freddie (Nathan Kress) on a whole other level of inapprops. Don’t believe us? Prepare to be proven wrong.
1. That time they decided to use this as an opportune moment to press pause:
2. Welp, their friendship is kind of one big threesome!
3. This is probs 100 percent accurat, TBH:
4. Wait…That wasn’t good ol’ fashioned soda pop?!
7. That is one PG-13 pickup line:
8. We’re sorry, but WHA– ?!
9. Take what “thing” and “stick it” where exactly?
10. This clears up a few things:
11. We feel so uncomfortable right now.
12. Carly really can’t catch a break.
13. Make it stop!!!
14. But why?!
15. Ugh, gross!
16. That awkward moment when:
17. BFs or GFs?
18. Come on, Carly, have you learned nothing about online predators?!
19. Is this some kind of a sick joke?!