10 Things to Know About the How to Rock Cast!
What do you get when you mix Mean Girls with a little bit of Glee? Nickelodeon’s new show How to Rock! Cymphonique Miller stars as Kacey Simon, a popular girl made unpopular when she goes through her braces and glasses stage in high school. When her two former friends disown her, Kacey joins local band Gravity 4 (now Gravity 5!) as their lead singer. Kacey’s new band begins a rivarly with her old group and former friends, The Perfs. Wanna know more about the star-studded cast? Find out which of the cast-mates modeled with Madonna, who is involved with a ton of charity work, and who is said to be dating a Big Time Rush hottie!
1. Cymphonique Miller is Master P‘s daughter and Romeo Miller‘s sister, but you already knew that. Something you didn’t know? She’s all about empowering girls, so she created a book series called Fabulous Girls.
2. In addition to her books, Cymphonique also founded Fabulous Girls Charity to help bring awareness to children who are battling cancer.
3. Cymphonique is in the process of building a performing arts school with the Urban Born Foundation.
4. Samantha Boscarino is no stranger to lights, camera, action. Her TV credits include Jonas, Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, Bucket and Skinner’s Epic Adventures, and True Jackson, VP. Whew.
5. Max Schneider posed arm-in-arm with Madonna for Dolce & Gabbana’s Fall/Winter 2010 ad campaign. Yup. that Madonna.
6. Lulu Antariksa‘s real name is actually Lauren and not only can she sing and dance, but she can play the guitar, piano, and bass as well!
8. Noah Crawford‘s first recurring role on TV was for My Name Is Earl, in which Noah received a Young Artist Award nomination in 2007 for playing Young Earl in the show.
9. Christopher O’Neal is a senior at Teaneck High School in New Jersey and he became interested in acting when he entered a talent contest at 14-years-old. The grand prize? His very own agent.
10. Cymphonique sings the opening theme to the show called “Only You Can Be You,” which she helped compose with her famous dad!
How to Rock airs every Saturday night at 8:30/7:30c on Nickelodeon! What are your thoughts on How to Rock? Are you a fan of the show? What about Cymphonique? Tell us in the comments!