12 Foolproof Hacks That Will Make Your Eyes Look Bigger With Makeup
Sarah Hyland, Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel all have one facial feature that they can never escape from — their wide eyes. While there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being a doe-eyed lady, we’re sure it must get annoying to always have people point our your round peepers! But like with most things, you always want what you don’t have…which is why as these ladies occasionally try to minimize their eye shape, other people out there are trying desperately to make their own bigger than ever.
So, if you’re one of the folks who have relatively small eyeballs and want to make ’em large and in charge, the following makeup hacks are for you!
1. Simply curling your eyelashes can make a HUGE difference in your face, even if you’re not wearing any makeup. Here’s how to properly do it:
2. Switching your eyeliner from black to white can also be a major game changer:
3. Throwing a light-colored concealer above the arch of your brow is a simple way to get a ‘face lift:’
4. You can also put a light concealer below your eyebrow arch, on the center of your lid and on your inner tear duct for an instant brightening effect:
5. Choose a shimmery eye shadow rather than a matte to put all over your lids. The light will reflect on the glitter and trick people’s eye to make ’em look bigger.
6. You CAN use a dark matte shadow in your crease, however, to make the eye appear rounder and more open.
7. Another trick to make your eyes look rounder and more doll-like is to place a small line of eyeliner right in the center of your lower lashes:
8. Follow this winged-eyeliner trick and immediately widen your peepers:
9. Put colored eyeliner on your lower lash line to bring out your eye color and make your eyes appear more vibrant.
10. Making subtle changes to your makeup application technique can make all the difference.
11. Remember how we said curling your lashes can be the game-changer you’ve been waiting for? False eyelashes do the same thing times a million! Here’s how to apply ’em:
12. Cosplay makeup techniques don’t just have to reserved for cosplay: