10 Brilliant Hacks, Tips & Tricks that’ll Help Fix Your Most Common Life Fails
Makeup fails are pretty bad and all, but there’s nothing worse than going about your day and making little life mistakes that make your mood shoot downhill REALLY quickly. For example, imagine you’re running out the door to go to school, pop a piece of gum in your mouth, sneeze viscously, and all of a sudden that sticky, gooey wad somehow ends up in your hair. Day. RUINED!
But instead of letting life’s most common fails turn your mood sour quicker than you can say ‘WTF!?,’ keep the following hacks & tips in mind and get ready to combat any mishaps that come your way.
1. Everyone knows that peanut butter will help remove gum from your hair, but that gets super messy. Instead, try putting an ice cube on the wad and watch how easily it comes un-stuck!
2. Apple chargers are the WORST! To prevent your from (inevitably) breaking, put a pen spring at the base.
3. Broke your flip fops and don’t have time to get a replacement? Simply take a bread-bag clip and use it to hold the straps in place.
4. Never ruin your black shirts with deodorant again! Instead of embracing your pit sweat because you don’t want stains, use a dryer sheet to gently buff away the white marks.
5. Don’t throw your favorite jeans out if the zipper breaks — hook a key ring through the pull and connect it to the button to make sure that bad boy stays up!
6. Got foundation on your light-colored shirt that you KNOW will never come out? Rub some shaving cream onto the spot before you throw it in the laundry and it’ll be like it never happened.
7. Not only are broken nails painful, but they’re super annoying to deal with; no one wants 9 gorg long nails and one wimpy short one! Instead of having to accept defeat and cut that sucker, use a tea bag and some nail glue to make a patch that’ll fix up your break in no time.
8. So…there’s not much you can do to actually fix a cracked iPhone, but you can make the most of a bad situation by coloring in the cracks with colored Sharpies to make an insanely cool design!
9. And speaking of Sharpies, what do you do if you accidentally get a mark on something in your house? Simple! Follow this guide to remove all permanent marker stains:
10. Never wipe out while walking on ice again by using the penguin method: