The Top 10 Pretty Little Liars Hotties, Ranked by Sexiness
Pretty Little Liars is all about the ladies, but what about the hunks of the show? There are SO many attractive men who have come in and out of Rosewood, it’s almost hard to keep track. You’ve got Caleb and Ezra, Toby and Jason… Despite all of their contrasting personalities, there’s something hot about all of them — even disregarding their too-hot-to-be-real faces.
To make things easier on you (and to make our jobs even better than they already are), we ranked the Rosewood guys on their level of sexiness. It’s a tough gig, but somebody’s gotta do it.
10. Lucas Gottesman — Played by Brendan Robinson, Lucas has a dorky look, but he is still a total cutie. Sure, he’s not your typical sexy guy, but he is SO nice that you can’t help but love him (except for when he’s being totally creepy because he hates Alison).
9. Ian Thomas — Just look at those eyes. Ian (played by Ryan Merriman) is definitely attractive, but his strange relationship with Spencer throughout the series tainted his hotness level. Plus, he is a bad guy, so his stock goes down. A lot.
8. Garrett Reynolds — Why are cops so good looking? Garrett (played by Yani Gellman) is annoyingly cocky and he doesn’t trust anyone, therefore, his sexy ranking isn’t as high. He does, however, earn points for looking amazing in a uniform.
7. Mike Montgomery — Aria’s little brother is quickly becoming one of our favorite Rosewood men. Mike (played by Cody Christian) is a total cutie, but it’s hard to view him as sexy. Like… we watched him grow up; it’d be weird. He has, however, started to display more maturity on the show, so give him another year and he will definitely be higher on the list.
6. Wren Kingston — This guy is pretty ridiculous when it comes to his looks. Wren (played by Julian Morris) not only has an adorable baby face and the most beautiful accent any hot Englishman could muster, which we can’t help but stare at, but he is a doctor, which is very sexy. Come on, he can save lives — that is SO hot! The only downside is that he has an awkward relationship with both Melissa and Spencer, which sends up some red flags for us.
5. Jason DiLaurentis — Yes, he is totally creepy, but how can you look away from that face? He is SO handsome. Jason (played by Drew Van Acker) is a total pretty boy. His gorgeous hair and piercing eyes make you forget that he is totally insane… for a little while, anyway. #babe
4. Noel Kahn — He is tall, dark and handsome, so obviously he is high up on the list. Not only does Noel (played by Brant Daugherty) have an amazing look, but he also isn’t as nuts as many of the other guys on the show. That’s not saying much, but it should say enough.
3. Toby Cavanaugh — Although Toby (played by Keegan Allen) has his ups and downs on the series, one thing that never changes is how attractive he is because 1. when he’s shirtless, HELLO, SIX-PACK and 2. when he does have clothes on, HELLO, UNIFORM.
2. Ezra Fitz — Ezra (played by Ian Harding) is the forbidden love, which automatically increases how sexy he is. It is wrong to date him, sure — in fact, it was illegal for him and Aria to even start a relationship — but let’s disregard all of that for a hot sec. KEYWORD: hot. He has amazing hair, a perfect smile and there is something about the twinkle in his eye that makes us go weak in the knees anytime he looks into the camera.
1. Caleb Rivers — Played by Tyler Blackburn, Caleb is the ultimate hottie. The fact that he is flawed and loves Hanna so much makes him both attractive and lovable. If his personality isn’t enough of a reason to be attracted to him, his body and luscious locks — long or short — do the trick. He has a bad boy vibe with a secret heart of gold, which is totally hunky. All you other Rosewood men, bow down.