The 18 Hottest Guys to Ever Appear on Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon is known for launching the careers of many young stars. The network hires talented and hilarious actors, that just-so-happen to be very attractive! Seriously, the guys on Nick are extremely good-looking! Some of the hottest guys in Hollywood have appeared on the network.
Avan Jogia, Austin Butler, and Romeo are just a few of the gorgeous guys that have appeared on Nick shows. Want to know what other Nickelodeon guys we are think are hot? Check out our list below. We've named who we think are the 18 hottest guys to ever appear on the Nick network. Look at the all the gentlemen we've named and then tell us, do you agree? Are we missing any? Sound off in the comments!
1. Drake Bell. Drake appeared on Nickelodeon's The Amanda Show and then starred on Drake & Josh. Sure, he's had his ups and downs over the years but you can't deny his good looks.
2. Avan Jogia. We first saw Avan in Nick's TV movie, Spectacular!, and then we fell in love with him on Victorious. Though that show is over, we still get to see this gorgeous guy on his new ABC Family show, Twisted!
3. Big Time Rush. We miss their show on Nick! Seriously, how hot are these boys? They can sing, act, and they seem like the nicest guys on the planet! Sigh, we love them!
4. Burkely Duffield. Burkely starred in Nick's House of Anubis series as well as their TV movie, Rags. He's so cute you guys!
5. Ryan Rottman. Ryan starred on Gigantic and made us fall for him with his piercing blue eyes. FUN FACT: He used to date Victoria Justice and Brittany Snow! Lucky girls!
6. Tony Oller. Tony also starred on Gigantic! This guy also plays in a band called MKTO. He's cute, he can act, AND he can sing? Win!
7. Robbie Amell. Robbie is another hottie we're swooning over. True Jackson, VP may have ended but we hope everyone is watching Robbie on The Tomorrow People!
8. Nathan Kress. We loved seeing Nathan on iCarly! He's hilarious and seriously talented. A perfect combination.
9. Austin Butler. Austin appeared in Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide, Zoey 101, and an episode of iCarly! He now stars in The Carrie Diaries and is currently dating one of our favorite Hollywood ladies, Vanessa Hudgens!
10. Romeo Miller. Remember when Romeo has his own Nick show called.. Romeo!? Those were the days!
11. Max Schneider. We LOVE Max! How cute was he in Nick's TV movie, Rags?
12. Nick Cannon. Nick appeared on All That, starred in The Nick Cannon Show, and now he's heavily involved with TeenNick! Nick should probably just own Nick at this point!
13. Daniel DeSanto. Do any of you remember the scary Nick show called Are You Afraid of the Dark? It was super creepy but Daniel was one of the cutest kids on the show! If you don't recall the show, you might know Daniel as "Jason" from Mean Girls!
14. Matthew Underwood. We miss Zoey 101! Matthew was definitely one of the cutest guys on the show!
15. Raja Fenske. Remember on Unfabulous when Addie Singer aka Emma Roberts had a major crush on Jake Behari? Well that guy was played by Raja Fenske! Cute!
16. Robert Ri’chard. Cousin Skeeter was one of our fave shows growing up. We had a major crush on Robert!
17. Nat Wolff. We <3 Nat Wolff! The Naked Brothers Band was such a good show!
18. Nolan Gerard Funk. Noland starred in the Nickeldeon TV movie Spectacular! This guy is super swoon-worthy! Just look at him! Excuse us while we go re-watch this movie 100 times.
Plus, Kendall Schmidt talks about Big Time Rush, tattoos, and more! Check out the video below!