The 10 Hottest Disney Princes, Ranked by Badassness
What do all Disney princes have in common? They are all super attractive, duh! We owe Disney a giant thank you for always creating such sexy men to woo the leading ladies in their films. Without these men, who would we stare at when Cinderella is dancing at the ball or when Mulan is learning to fight?
Okay, so we all know that these animated characters are hot, and we’ve ranked Disney princes by dateability before, but now we’ve decided they should be ranked on something totally different. This time it’s all about their level of badassness! See where your fave prince ranked below:
10. The Prince (Prince Ferdinand) — Snow White. Seriously, all he does is sing and kiss basically a corpse. Ick. No points on the badass scale for you, buddy!
9. Prince Charming — Cinderella. Okay, so he’s totally charming (hence the name), but he could be tougher. He does however, vow not to love anyone but Cinderella, so that’s worth something.
8. Prince Naveen — The Princess and the Frog. Prince Naveen has a serious case of being lazy. When he ends up deciding to give up his happiness and marry another woman so that his true love Tiana could have her restaurant, he shows that he’s not just a spoiled brat. He has a glimmer of heroism, which is super hunky.
7. Kristoff — Frozen. Since Kristoff is dating Princess Anna, he’s a prince, right? Even if he isn’t he is such an all-around good guy, who battles snow creatures and protects both Anna and Elsa that he is a badass in our book. Plus, just look at his adorable face.
6. Prince Eric — The Little Mermaid. First of all, Eric is SO dreamy. Secondly, he fights Ursula and her eels for Ariel, which is definitely the sign of someone who is fearless.
5. Prince Phillip — Sleeping Beauty. Even though Aurora is asleep, and therefore doesn’t do too much in the film, Prince Phillip is amazing. He fights a dragon and wins! What’s cooler or stronger than that?
4. Beast (Prince Adam) — Beauty and the Beast. He is part beast (or whole beast depending on the part in the film) so he is automatically more badass than a lot of the Disney heroes. Plus, he is willing to let his love go to help her father, which is SO sweet.
3. Li Shang — Mulan. He is a captain in the Chinese army for goodness sakes. If that’s not badass, we don’t know what is. Plus he understands teamwork, which adds to his badassness. Oh, and he looks really good without a shirt on, in case you were wondering.
2. Flynn Rider — Tangled. What’s not to love about this guy. He has bad boy charm, a lot of street cred, and is beyond witty. He can talk his way out of almost any situation and he knows how to trick super villains, so he definitely ranks high on our scale.
1. Aladdin — Aladdin. Our favorite street rat and fake prince is the number one badass. Not only does he have the sexy bad boy thing down, but he has a genie, a monkey AND a magic carpet! Oh, and if that isn’t enough he does become a real prince after pretending to be Prince Ali (who we love) and winning the heart of Princess Jasmine.