The 20 Hottest Men Named Matt, Ranked by Sexiness
Sure, there are some seriously hot men in Hollywood named Ryan or Chris, but the hottest name of all might actually be Matt. There’s the obvious choices, like Magic Mike‘s Matt Bomer and the always sexy Matthew McConaughey, who both do the name proud. Then, of course, there’s The Vampire Diaries‘ Matt Davis, who’s died on more than one occasion on the hit show only to come back seemingly hotter than the previous time.
Those hunky men are just the beginning. We have rounded up a hot-list of 20 men named Matt who are killing it in Hollywood. Check out the list and see what number your fave Matt is ranked.
20. Matt Prokop — Sarah Hyland‘s ex has typically good looks, but there is nothing hot or cute about abusing your girlfriend. Absolutely zero.
19. Matthew Underwood — The former Zoey 101 star would’ve ranked better had he not been a complete idiot and gotten a DUI. Drinking and driving is never cool.
18. Matt Bennett — The Victorious star is cute… in a nerdy way. He’s only 23 years old, so there’s hope that he can move up the ladder with age.
17. Matthew Paetz — Lea Michele‘s BF might have killer bone structure and gorgeous eyes, but he’s a former gigolo, so he loses major points. #sorrynotsorry
16. Matt LeBlanc — How you doin’? Really, can someone who played Joey Tribbiani ever not be hot? 20 years ago, Matt LeBlanc would have been at the top of this list, but sadly he’s a bit on the older side now.
15. Matthew Perry — Thank you, Friends, for bringing so many hot men onto the TV scene. This funny guy will always be hot in our books. Could Chandler Bing BE anymore attractive?
14. Matthew Gray Gubler — Just look at that baby face! Crime shows never looked so good. The Criminal Minds star is not only a talented actor playing Dr. Spencer Reid (who we love), but he is a also a model, which takes his stock up a notch.
13. Matthew Fox — This silver fox definitely earns his spot on the hot-list for his amazing performance o n Lost.
12. Matt Czuchry — He’s a looker, that’s for sure, but since he was such a jerk and supported Rori leaving Yale on Gilmore Girls — plus the fact that we’re totally Team Jess — he’s staying right in the middle of the pack.
11. Matthew Goode — The Good Wife actor is on this list purely because of his piercing green eyes. Oh, and the fact that he has a British accent.
10. Matt Long — Doesn’t the Mad Men/Jack & Bobby star look like the boy next door? Clean cut, American boys are always hot in our books. Plus, he looks good in a suit.
9. Matthew Lawrence — The Lawrence brothers came in as a trio in the ’90s, but when Matthew broke away and starred on Boy Meets World and the girl world was never the same. In addition to his TV roles, Matthew will always be the son in Mrs. Doubtfire to us, which is definitely a positive.
8. Matt Lanter — Hello, blue eyes! Matt Lanter caught our eyes as Liam on 90210 and we’ve never looked back.
7. Matthew Morrison — Glee‘s fearless leader is very handsome. The fact that Matthew Morrison can sing and dance just makes him even hotter. If that’s even possible.
6. Matt Davis — He’s sexy, has amazing hair and he’s TVD‘s Alaric Saltzman. ’nuff said.
5. Matthew McConaughey — Alright, alright, alright. This Texas native can do no wrong. Even when he has too much facial hair, we forgive him due to his continued hotness.
4. Matt Damon — He does it all. He is gorgeous, looks great in a suit and is a dad to four girls. He’s like a superhero.
3. Matt Lauria — Friday Night Lights only got better when Matt Lauria joined the cast, and that was hard to do. BONUS: His face is perfect and clearly he looks hot in a sweater vest.
2. Matt Bomer — He literally looks good both with and without clothes on. Don’t believe us, watch Magic Mike (hello, stripper) and White Collar (he rocks suits like it’s his job).
1. Matt Lewis — Who doesn’t love Neville Longbottom? Seriously? He stole the number one spot because puberty was beyond good to him and we are very grateful for his sexy looks.