All the Celebs (including Co-stars!) Holland Roden Has Supposedly Dated
When you’re a celeb, it’s hard not to be followed around by all types of dating rumors, especially when you work with such a hot array of actors as is the case for Holland Roden. The Teen Wolf star has dealt with her fair share of co-star relaysh rumors, and we’ve all been speculating that thin line between fact and fiction.
She and Max Carver have been coupled up for about a year now, but check out all the other cuties (slash co-stars) she was linked to before then:
1. Colton Haynes — Colton is also no stranger to dating rumors, and has been said to be a compulsive co-star dater. Colton and Holland were constantly confronted about being in a relationship, and instead of shying away from the topic, the two joked about their hot romance. The Teen Wolf fandom linked the two together for the first two seasons, until Colton took a hiatus from the show to join the cast of Arrow.
2. Topher Grace — If this rumor is true, Holland was dating a man nearly ten years her senior! The That ’70s Show star was linked to Holland for a brief moment in 2012. When a picture of Topher suspiciously hanging out with the Teen Wolf cast surfaced, fans speculated that he and Holland seemed to be getting a little too close for comfort.
3. Ian Bohen — After seemingly taking a break from her Teen Wolf hotties, Holland wasted no time getting back into the groove. Dating yet another older man, Ian and Holland were supposedly a pair in 2013. The flame, however, didn’t seem to last.
4. Tyler Posey — We guess Holland figured she might as well continue the streak. Even though Tyler and Holland have been accused of having quite some chemistry, the relationship rumors — at least for now — are solely speculation.
5. Max Carver — Max and Holland have been dating for a little over a year now. Thankfully, Max’s character left the show after Season 3 (RIP), so if things were to turn sour for the couple, we can rest assured knowing it won’t add any outside drama to our fave show.