14 Questions High School Seniors Are Tired of Hearing
There are so many great things about your senior year of high school, and approaching the last few months is even better. There are all kinds of new changes on the horizon, but with any kind of life change comes a whole lot of unanswered questions. In fact, sometimes there are just TOO many questions that you simply don’t know how to answer.
So, we’ve rounded up 14 questions that every high school senior is tired of hearing (or will become tired of hearing within the next couple months). Check them out below!
1. What schools did you apply to? Ugh, do I really have to list them out for you?
2. Do you think you’ll get in? Well, jeez, I sure hope so. It’s not like my future depends on it or anything.
3. What’s your major going to be? People change their college majors all the time, how am I supposed to know before I even get there?
4. What do you want to do after college? Can we PLEASE just focus on actually going to college first?!
5. Are you going to stay with your BF/GF? That’s really none of your business is it?
6. Are you doing a summer internship? It’s February — chill out!
7. Have you found your prom dress yet? See above.
8. Whose limo are you going in for prom? I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.
9. What are you doing after prom? See above.
10. What’d you get on your SATs? Um…seriously?
11. What are you doing for spring break? Wouldn’t you like to know.
12. Are you going to Grad Nite? Dude, we have time to figure it out.
13. Do you think you and ______ will stay close? Why are you so concerned with who I’ll stay in touch with?!
14. Are you going to miss high school?! SMH…
Agree with any of these? Or maybe we missed some? Sound off in the comments!