Glee Preview: 5 Things To Know About Tonight’s “Born This Way” Episode
We’re pretty sure we’ve talked your ear off about tonight’s episode of Glee, the “Born This Way” one. Are we right or are we right? But since there’s been SO much info about the ep over SO many long weeks leading up to tonight’s big event, you probs need a little refresher. And that’s where we come in.
So, what’s really going to happen (and, uh, not happen) on tonight’s episode? Click on to find out!
1. They’re singing 5 majorly awesome songs, including “Unpretty” by TLC, and, duh, “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga. Listen to ALL of them here!
2. Karofsky has a huge part in the episode since it centers around bullying and self-esteem. Find out how he plays into it here!.
3. Lauren will compete with Quinn for the title of Prom Queen. And here’s proof…
4. Kurt is officially a member of the New Directions again. How do we know? Blaine’s adorable singing sendoff doesn’t lie…
5. Charice will not be in the episode. Sorry to break it to ya, Chasters.
And don’t forget — the ep is a full 90 minutes so set your DVR accordingly! Are you excited for the “Born This Way” ep? Think it’ll live up to the hype? Spill it in the comments!