Glee-For-All Friday: The Most O-M-Glee Stories of the Week!
Here’s a secret: Lots of secrets were revealed on this week’s episode of Glee. And here’s another secret: We’ve been keeping up with the Glee goss all week long just so we can report back to you, our dear readers, on the biggest stories about our fave gleeks, both on-screen and IRL. Thank us later.
So from the “Rumours” recap to majorly exciting movie news, click on for the best gleek news of the week!
1. Did Brittany out Santana in the “Rumours” episode? Kinda, but she did it via her web show, “Fondue For Two,” so we’re not sure if that counts…
2. Speaking of the “Rumours” episode, April made her big comeback! And that duet with Mr. Schue was so romantic. We loved it.
3. And we basically loved the entire episode. Sure, the Fleetwood Mac songs were just eh, but the rest of the ep was great! Check out the episode recap here.
4. And we saw the Rachel/Finn/Quinn love triangle come to a head. Again. What are your fave love triangles on TV?
5. Meanwhile, Lea Michele and Dianna Agron are friends in real life and attended the Met Gala in NYC in almost the same dress! Whose look do you like better?
6. And if you couldn’t get tickets to the Glee summer tour? Don’t worry! Because they’re going to be having a 3D concert movie!
7. Who’s excited for Glee prom? Um us! Listen to all the songs from next week’s “Prom Queen” episode right here!
What was your fave Glee moment? Did you like this week’s episode? Tell us everything in the comments!