Glee-For-All Friday: The Most O-M-Glee Stories Of The Week
Or just read on and leave your thanks (and thoughts) in the comments…
1. Dianna Agron appeared on David Letterman this week to promote Glee: The 3D Movie. But while there, she talked about breaking her nose. Twice. You’ve gotta watch the vid to believe it.
2. Dianna also did a photoshoot for Flaunt mag where she obvs looks amazing. Except she also kind of looks like Lady Gaga?! Peep the pics!
3. And speaking of mags, Lea Michele is the cover girl for the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar, where she also happened to talk about her nose and not being “pretty enough.”We’ve got all the quotes!
4. And Darren Criss has got his own agenda these days! We found out that not only will he be on Broadway next year, but he’ll also be starring in a movie with one of the funniest girls in Hollywood. So jealous of her right now.
5. As for the actual show? We hear Glee‘s casting some mean girls to replace Quinn, Santana and Brittany on the cheerios.
6. Oh, and if you’re bored, be sure to check out this week’s celebrity Twit pics featuring the Glee guys in hilar costumes and Lea Michele meeting another teen heartthrob. Oh, the perks of being a celeb.
What was your fave Glee story this week? Counting down the days until the show comes back in September? To the comments you go, gleeksies!