Glee-For-All Friday: The Top 10 Most O-M-Glee Stories of the Week!
There was a lot going on in the Glee goss department this week, and, lucky for you, Teen.com has been staying up to date on all of it. But if you haven’t been checking Teen.com religiously all week (shame on you!), we’re here with our Glee-for-All Friday to sum it up for you. It’s basically like Cliff Notes to Glee, so, yeah, you’re welcome.
1. 5 Things you NEED to know about Sunday’s Super Bowl episode. No rumors, just facts.
2. We have the songs (and pics!) from the Super Bowl episode. In full.
3. Speaking of the Super Bowl, Sue Sylvester is about to get even meaner (and way funnier) in Sunday’s episode, as if that was even possible.
4. Darren Criss just keeps getting cuter. Watch the Warblers cover Destiny’s Child!
5. Oh, and? You’ve gotta see Puckleberry’s amazing rendition of “Need You Now”.
6. Could Rachel be getting a new boy toy who’s not than Puck or Finn?
7. And speaking of love triangles, Kurt just may be getting himself involved in one, too. Ah!
8. They may have lost the SAG award, but these Gleeks totes won on the red carpet.
9. And they look pretty good in magazines, too! These pics from Amber Riley‘s Essence is a must-see.
10. Heather Morris in a see-through top? Uh, yeah, that’s a must-see too.