Glee-For-All Friday: The Most O-M-Glee Stories Of The Week!
Ugh. Not only are we still not getting new eps of Glee, but this week we got bad news about the show that one of our fave cast members and another of our fave guest stars won’t be back for season 3. Not fair at all. But being the diligent Glee
stalkers fans that we are, we still wanted to share all of it — even the hard-to-read stuff — with you, our loyal gleeks.
So click on to get all the latest Glee goss!
1. We were heartbroken to find out that Chord Overstreet won’t be a series regular next season! Does that mean Sam is dunzo for good?!
2. Not exactly. Because we also heard that the show still wants him — and he could still become a series regular in the future! This will explain it. We think.
3. As for Charice? She’s also not going to be Sunshine anymore, considering they’re majorly scaling back on guest-stars next season. Get all the deets here!
4. But in happier Glee news, our YouTube fave Keenan Cahill made us majorly jeal when he hung out with the gleeks and sang Katy Perry. You know you wanna watch the adorable video…
5. And speaking of adorable vidoes, Cory Monteith is starring in a PSA and even though it’s only, like, a minute long, we can’t stop watching.
And you won’t be able to either after watching this…
What’s your fave Glee story of the week? Are you sad about Chord? And Charice? Tell us in the comments, gleeks!