Glee-For-All Friday: The most O-M-Glee Stories of the Week!
Another Friday (TGIF!), another edition of Glee-For-All, where we catch you up on the latest Glee goss you might’ve missed this week while doing trivial things like homework and going to school. We’re joking, of course (stay in school, kids!). But anyway, click on for all the latest on the gleeks!
And P.S, Chasters, we got some Charice-related Glee scoop!
1. Was “Blame it on the Alcohol” too risque? Read our episode recap and weigh in on the debate.
2. And is it just us, or did this pic of Sue getting puked on totally not happen during the ep?
3. The gleeks’ version of “Tik Tok” sounds a lot like the Kidz Bop version. Take a listen to both songs and tell us if you agree!
4. We know Charice is coming back to Glee (yay!), and now she’s spilling on what song she wants to sing!
5. Harry Shum Jr. tells all about his prom! And we’re pretty sure he’d be the best date ever.
6. Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Mark Salling and Amber Riley share what they’ve been up to this week via Twit pics. All we gotta say is we want an invite to that set, stat.
7. Remember when we told you the gleeks are releasing their own original songs? Get a first listen to them right here! Do you like?!