Glee-For-All Friday: The 10 Most O-M-Glee Stories of the Week!
We’ve gotta say, this week definitely wins the award for Sexiest Glee Week Ever. Between that very “Sexy” episode to the guys from the show looking so hot all dressed up for prom, we’d say we’ve definitely gotten our obligatory weekly Glee fix. You?
Click on for the biggest Glee goss of the week!
1. Was “Sexy” the best Glee episode of the season or what? Get the 411 on the ep with our recap.
2. Holly Holiday’s outfits in the episode were amazing too. But which one was your fave?
3. Charice is baaack! Just look at this adorable Twit pic of her and Lea Michele on set.
4. And guess what, Chasters? We know what song Charice is going to sing when she returns to Glee in two weeks!
5. Which Glee guy was (not so surprisingly) Prom King in high school?
6. Speaking of prom, you’ve gotta see the Glee guys all decked out in tuxes in Teen Vogue. Adorbs.
7. Chord Overstreet is in love with a stripper! Or, uh, at least he likes the song.
8. Yes, it’s true! The Warblers are getting their own album!
9. But could they be getting a spin-off show, too? Darren Criss dishes to Regis and Kelly.
10. Oh, and? We know the song the Warblers are going to sing at Regionals! Listen here.