Glee-For-All Friday: The 10 Most O-M-Glee Stories of the Week!
It’s only a few more days before all new eps of Glee start up again, which means that this week was filled with lots of Glee goss. From spoilers to song snippets to gorgeous pics of our fave gleeks in magazines, we’d say our weekly Glee quota was definitely filled. But next week, when “Night of Neglect” airs? We’ll be even happier!
Anyway, click on for the best and latest Glee goss of the week!
1. Glee makes its big return next week! And here’s 5 things you need to know about the rest of season 2.
2. O-M-Glee! Is Blaine leaving the Warblers and joining the New Directions?! Maybe. But also, maybe not.
3. We are obsessed with Matthew Morrison and Gwyneth Paltrow’s cover of “Over The Rainbow”. You too?
4. Speaking of covers, Lea, Amber and Dianna are on next month’s Marie Claire mag! Are they gorgeous or what?!
5. And aside from the gorgeous pics from the mag, they also had lots to say in this amazing interview.
6. Glee was a major winner at last weekend’s GLAAD Awards. Any guesses on what it won?!
7. And Rebecca Black is also a major winner — her one and only song, “Friday” will be featured on the prom episode of Glee!
8. Also on the prom episode? Finn going dateless. This picture doesn’t lie…
9. Finally we got to hear Charice’s, or, uh, Sunshine’s version of Celine Dion’s “All By Myself”! Take a listen to it right here.
10. And yes, Chasters, Charice is officially back on the Glee set. Check out this behind-the-scenes video!