Glee-For-All Friday: The Most OM-Glee Stories of the Week
Despite the fact that this week’s new Glee episode was non-existent, we still made sure to keep on top of our fave show. There’s always some goss surrounding those gleeks! And from our interviews with three of our fave McKinley High-ers to previews for next week’s episode, we’ve def got you loyal gleeks covered.
So click on to see what you missed!
1. We interviewed the freakin’ hilarious Ashley Fink aka Lauren Zizes! And don’t worry. We got the scoop on hooking up with Mark Salling.
2. And Naya Rivera? She’s so a fan of Luck (Lauren and Puck). She told us so!
3. Oh, we also interviewed Harry Shum Jr. who spilled on the Glee tour and Jenna Ushkowitz’ real-life BF!
4. Best freebie ever? Enter to win Glee: The Music, Volume 5!
5. Gwyneth is returning next week as Glee‘s sex-ed teacher! Can you guess which Glee couple she’ll be counseling?
6. Hint: it could be Emma and Carl, who look so adorbs in their country gear. Peep the pics!
7. Those Glee kids are so funny. Their Twitter war had us cracking up for hours!
8. Yes! Another duet for Kurt and Blaine! Which song are they singing this time?
9. You don’t think the gleeks missed out on the Oscars, do ya? Peep their red carpet party pics!
10. And they all looked great there except for, um, Lea Michele. Is her sparkly dress a mess?