11 of Your Fave Artists’ Wild Video Transformations
Looking back, there have been some amazing celeb music videos. From Britney Spears to Christina Aguilera, artists have come out with videos that we'll never forget. For this week's Throwback Thursday, we wanted to look back at the earliest MVs of some of today's most popular singers.
We found 11 music videos from your fave artists from early in their careers. We've captured images from each of them and put them side-by-side with the most recent videos from the same artists. Check out the differences from the first to the latest videos! Pretty crazy right?! Take a look at our list below and then tell us, which singer made the biggest transformation of them all?
1. Justin Timberlake. Take a look at Justin in the *NSync video for "I Want You Back" in 1998. Those shirts! LOL! Then take a look at Justin in his most recent video for "TKO." Justin's definitely grown up over the years!
2. Britney Spears. Check out Britney in her "Baby One More Time" video and then look at a pic of her in the "Perfume" video! She's no longer rocking the pigtail braids, but Britney's still gorgeous!
3. Christina Aguilera. Look at Christina when she was just a teenager! Then check her out in the "Say Something" video! She went from a cute teen to a strong woman and we LOVE it!
4. Selena Gomez. How adorable does Selena look in her "Tell Me Something I Don't Know" video? Selena definitely showed how much she's grown up in her "Slow Down" video.
5. Taylor Swift. Look at how different TSwift looks from her "Tim McGraw" video to her "Everything Has Changed" video! She ditched the curls for straight hair and bangs!
6. Justin Bieber. Baby Justin! Check out Justin in his "One Time" video. Then check his most recent video for "Confident." Which hairstyle do you like best?
7. Miley Cyrus. Look at the difference between Miley in "Start All Over" vs. her most recent video for "Adore You." The most shocking transformation of them all?
8. Beyonce. Beyonce has grown up since Destiny's Child's "No, No, No Pt. 1" video. Look at her now in the video for "XO." Fierce!
9. Pink. Check out Pink's first video for "There You Go." Then look at her most recent video for "True Love." She's just so cool and awesome!
10. Katy Perry. Look at the difference in KP from her "I Kissed a Girl" video to her most recent video for "Dark Horse." Katy's definitely taken her look in an interesting direction!
12. Demi Lovato. Check out Demi in her video for "Get Back" and then look at her in the "Neon Lights" video! Demi's definitely all grown up!
Plus, Demi makes her return to Glee!