10 Incredibly Helpful Hacks That’ll Help You Survive the First Day of School
We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but the first day of school is coming up sooner than you’d like. We know, we know — where the heck did summer go?! But while you wish you could do everything in your power to postpone the time that you have to resume waking up early, doing homework, etc., the fact is you can’t, and that’s why you should take steps to make the inevitable moment better than ever before!
Check out the following hacks, tips and tricks that’ll help you prepare for your first day back to school!
1. Getting used to waking up early after a summer of sleeping in is tough. Luckily, you can use these tips to help you rise and shine without feeling like death:
2. Don’t underestimate the power of stretching!
3. Opening your locker can be very stressful…but don’t worry! It’s actually super easy once you get the hang of it:
4. Once you’ve gotten it open, you need to know what to store inside! In addition to your books, backpack, etc., here are some things you should always keep on hand:
5. Your mom’s been telling you to drink water for a reason!
6. NGL, doing homework on your first day back to school is SUPER tough. Use this trick to help you get through it as smoothly as possible:
7. Getting organized right from the start will help you in the long run.
8. Everyone’s a little more chill than normal on the first day of school, which means there will be lots of gum chewing. Avoid having your chewable gold completely stolen from you by pulling this sneak maneuver:
9. Memorize your class schedule faster than ever before by making it your phone lock screen (which you look at basc 24/7):
10. It may be tempting to buy your lunch every day, but packing a well-balanced meal is a great way to give you energy: