6 Hot Female Celebrities Who Look Scarily Like Your Favorite Male Stars
That GIF of Miley Cyrus at the 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival & Justin Bieber‘s mugshot is permanently etched into our brains — and they barely look alike!
See, other than the high hair, cheesy smile and brows of similar thickness, there’s nothing you can really say is the same between ’em. Nevertheless, it’s out there as if they’re twinsies.
But did you know that female-male celebrity lookalikes actually do exist? Like, real ones. Not any of this Miley-Bieber nonsense. It’s true! And here are six of the Internet’s best examples:
1. Jennifer Lawrence — The Hunger Games actress has plenty of famous doppelgangers (like Tomorrowland‘s Britt Robertson), but there’s only one guy on the list: Ramen-noodle-haired Justin Timberlake. Turns out, before J.Law hit it big, she had identical curlicue locks!
2. Kendall Jenner — When we first saw the comparisons between the 19-year-old Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and 22-year-old Breaking Bad alum RJ Mitte, we didn’t see it at all. But after picturing them side-by-side, as well as both stomping the runway and posing in couture ads (yes, they’re both models), we had to do a double take. Now that it’s out there, we can’t help but look into one of their chocolate-brown eyes and think of the other.
3. Julia Stiles — There is no way you’ll be able to ogle Ansel Elgort without imagining the Save the Last Dance actress’ face. With their circular-shaped faces and small brown eyes, we can’t help but wonder how are they NOT related?
4. Kesha — At first glance, the similarities are probably not there between the “TiK ToK” singer and John Travolta. However, the Internet convinced us of their parallel features after memes surfaced of Kesha on the beach looking remarkably like the legendary Grease actor. Try to unsee it now. Just try. ’cause those strong jaws will make it pretty much impossible.
5. Scarlett Johansson — Not too long ago, the web (particularly BuzzFeed) called out that ScarJo looked exactly like a young Christopher Walken. Perhaps it’s their equally long faces? Soft features? Dueling moles? We can kinda see it. It’s not “exact” by any means, but sure.
6. Mischa Barton — Though the former leading lady of The O.C. is missing Elijah Wood‘s signature gap between the two front teeth, their smiles are eerily alike. Then there’s the whole light eyes-face shape-forehead thing you gotta consider as well. CLONES.