Meet Shay Mitchell, Justin Bieber, Barbie and More Tonight at Fashion’s Night Out 2011!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Well, at least for us here at Teen.com. Today is the official kick-off to New York Fashion Week (NYFW), and we couldn’t be more excited to get it off a very stylish (preferably Christian Louboutin wearing?!) foot with Fashion’s Night Out (FNO) 2011.
And luckily, you don’t have to be in NYC to join in on the FNO festivities because…
But if you can’t make it out, we’ve got a way for you to catch some of the FNO fun through a live-stream, courtesy of Macy’s!
If you’re in NYC, here are some of the FNO events going on:
• Dolce & Gabbana (825 Madison Ave): Meet Justin Bieber.
• Tiffany & Co. (727 5th Ave): Watch Leighton Meester perform.
• Marc Jacobs (163 Mercer St.): See Dakota Fanning.
• DASH: See Kim and Kourtney Kardashian and rock out with Jersey Shore‘s Pauly D.
• Macy’s (Herald Square): Meet-and-greet with Shay Mitchell
• Jeffrey New York (449 West 14th St.): Harry Potter, uh, we mean Daniel Radcliffe will be there.
• Ted Gibson Salon (184 5th Ave): Get your hair done with Ashley Greene, sorta.
• Versace (647 5th Ave): Drake!
And if you can’t be there in person, here’s your FNO live-stream ticket:
FNO kicks off tonight at 6pm! If you don’t live in NYC and wanna attend, get the FNO scoop for your town here. Have you ever participated in FNO? Do you plan on going this year? Where do you plan to spend the night? Sound off in the comments!