10 Talented Actors You Almost Forgot Starred in Really Silly Movies
There are some actors who are so talented and famous for taking on serious roles, it’s hard to remember a time when their stints weren’t so dramatic. To remind you of those special moments that you may’ve forgotten, here are ten talented celebrities who starred in really silly movies:
1. Bradley Cooper — And Sandra Bullock for All About Steve. Not only did the Oscar-winning star nab the Worst Actress Razzie Award the same year the Academy dubbed her the TOP female for her performance in The Blind Side, she and Bradley scored Worst Screen Couple as well.
2. Emma Stone — Alongside The Office‘s Rainn Wilson and real-life ex-boyfriend Teddy Geiger (yes, there was actually a man in Emma’s life before Andrew Garfield), the funny redhead starred in the disappointing comedy, The Rocker. She learned how to play the bass for the part, so at least that’s something.
3. Ryan Reynolds — He’s always been a comedian, but with his more recent parts in R.I.P.D. and Safe House, Blake Lively‘s main man has come a long way since Van Wilder: Party Liaison.
4. Anne Hathaway — After all of her princess movies, but prior to her Oscar nomination, Anne appeared opposite Steve Carell in the 2008 comedy, Get Smart. Her name: Agent 99.
5. Chris Evans — Captain America, is that really you?! Prior to taking on the role of the First Avenger, Chris was the male lead in Not Another Teen Movie, parodying Freddie Prinze, Jr.‘s character in She’s All That. Hungry?
6. Amy Adams — Prior to her FIFTH Oscar nomination, the fiery-haired beauty starred in the forgettable comedy, Leap Year. Seriously, what was this movie about?
7. Ben Affleck — Gigli. ’nuff said.
8. Rachel McAdams — Two years before the release of Mean Girls and The Notebook, Rachel switched bodies with Rob Schneider in The Hot Chick. Whoa.
9. Robert Pattinson — It’s the movie that skyrocketed him to fame, but when you think about it, it was, like… really silly. This scene says it all:
10 Zoe Saldana — A movie like Guess Who makes total sense for Ashton Kutcher. Zoe, though?