6 Clothing Items All Teens Need in Their Fall Wardrobe
Back-to-school season means a serious closet update. And what better way to help you out than by filling you in on the biggest must-haves for your wardrobe? Here are six clothing items all teens absolutely NEED this fall:
1. A maxi skirt — Combine it with a fun topknot and you’ve got the go-to look for Boho-style lovers.
2. A pair of GOOD leggings — Don’t just get a pair of cheap ones; this is an investment! Invest the slightest bit more money because, trust us, you’re going to wear these a lot.
3. A new cardigan — Cardis can go with anything, so why not spring for at least one new one?
4. Fit & flare denim — Skinny jeans are no longer the go-to denim trend. This season, it’s all about widening those pant legs.
5. A patterned shirt — You can never go wrong in the fall with plaids and/or rocker graphics.
6. A moto jacket — Looking to edge it up this year? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
This post was written in partnership with Macy’s.