9 Things People Who Failed Their Driver’s License Test Hate Hearing
At one point or another (pretty much) everybody has to take the test to get their driver’s license. It’s a bittersweet process, because once you have your license you have it FOREVER (pretty much), but the actual act of getting there sometimes feels like it can take forever. Between driver’s ed classes and driving lessons, it’s really a labor of love.
And then there’s a possibility that when you finally do get to that point, you don’t even pass the test. It happens to lots of people — like Cher in Clueless! — but until you actually pass that test, there are some annoying things that others can tell you. Like what, you ask? Scroll below to see nine things people who failed their driver’s license test hate hearing.
1. “Did you pass?” This is a rather painful subject…
2. “When are you going to take it again?” UGH, as soon as I can what do you think?!
3. “Was it an automatic fail?” Does it really matter at this point? I FAILED.
4. “Don’t worry, I didn’t pass it my first time either.” Well that’s great and all, but you have your license and I don’t so…
5. “It probably wasn’t your fault, those instructors can be really tough.” What? Of course it was my fault — I didn’t pass.
6. “Oh, you should have taken it at the [INSERT TOWN NAME] DMV, they’re way easier.” Information that should have been brought to my attention yesterday! (Or before I took it, at least.)
7. “You’ll get it next time.” YOU DON’T KNOW THAT!
8. “Really? You didn’t pass? I didn’t think it was that hard.” WELL GOOD FOR YOU.
9. “I cant just give you a ride.” That’s nice and all, but I wish I could be driving myself!
Do you agree? Is there anything we missed? Sound off in the comments!