8 of the Most Annoying Things Couples Do on Facebook
Come on, you know you feel us on ALL of these.
1. Break up, make up, break up, make up… You get it. What you do in your own life is up to you, but do you really need to subject EVERYONE to the constant Single-to-In-A-Relationship-back-to-Single statuses?
2. Take over each other’s Facebooks as a joke. You guys are SO funny, like.
3. The daily selfies. Unless you’re doing something amazing every single day, we don’t need to see pictures of the two of you — especially kissing — on your couch, at the park, on a bench, etc.
4. Let everyone know what’s happening AS it’s happening. “Making my man dinner, oh yeah.” NOTE: This does not apply just to couples.
5. Count down every second ’til your wedding. “Only 7,538 more days until I marry the love of my life who’s sitting right next to me as I type this!” This will happen more often as you get older, trust.
6. Write mushy-gushy messages on each other’s walls. Text each other, call each other, speak IRL… So. Many. Other. Options.
7. Passive-aggressively show signs of
Facebook stalking jealousy. True story: One time, we personally saw a guy take a picture with his girl FRIEND and his envious girlFRIEND wrote “Aww, so cute. This was such a fun day. So glad I was invited.” Umm, that just makes it awkward for everyone else looking at the photo. Ask each other, once again, IN REAL LIFE, what’s going on.
8. Reminisce over, umm, naughty activities. Posting kissy-faces on each other’s walls is already gag-worthy, but we’ve seen even worse. One couple went as far as to post the dirty things they did to each other the night before. STOP! What happens behind closed doors, should stay behind closed doors.