10 Things That Prove Emma Stone Would Make the Best Wingwoman
When it comes to getting a guy's attention, we all could use a little help. That's where a wingwoman comes in — someone who aids us in not only capturing someone's attention, but keeping it long enough for a nice conversation and (hopefully) a phone number exchange (or something along those lines).
We all have those friends that can end up stealing the spotlight when it comes to guys, making it impossible to get your flirt on. However, we think Emma Stone has what it takes to make the perfect wingwoman. Don't believe us? Check out 10 reasons that prove she'd be the best wingwoman below!
1. Emma already has a BF, so you automatically get dibs on all the cute single guys.
2. She'd help you get ready so you can look your absolute best.
3. She wouldn't have a problem acting super bored so guys will avoid engaging conversation with her.
4. She'd help weed out all the losers.
5. She'd talk up how awesome you are to any guy you are chatting with.
6. She'd know when to walk away so you can have some alone time.
7. If things start to get weird with the guy you're talking to, she could easily create a diversion so you can quietly slip away.
8. She'd constantly be on the lookout for guys you might be interested in.
9. She'd be there with some wise words if you needed a quick confidence boost.
10. And hey, if it doesn't end up working out, she'll be there for you, no matter what.
Do you agree that Emma would make the perfect wingwoman? Tell us in the comments section!
Wait…Emma is the same age as WHO!?