10 Reasons Why Edward Cullen Is the Worst Boyfriend of All Time
Happy 5th anniversary, Twilight! That’s right, the first movie hit the big screen exactly five years ago on November 21 (!), and though it’s been over a year since the last movie hit theaters, people still can’t stop talking about the epic saga.
Now, if you didn’t take the whole thing too seriously, they were a fun group of movies to watch (and made superstars out of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart) but can we just get real here for a second — Edward Cullen was seriously the worst boyfriend of all time.
Don’t believe us? We rounded up 10 pieces of concrete evidence that proves how terrible he was.
1. He’s threatened by Bella’s guy friends. (OK, mainly Jacob.)
2. He has no life outside their relationship.
3. He uses Bella as a weapon — literally.
4. He’s a creeper.
5. He has anger issues.
6. He knows everyone thinks he’s awesome.
7. He’s condescending.
8. He puts too much pressure on Bella.
9. He’s over 100 years old and dating a teenager. Gross.
10. HE WANTS TO KILL HER.
Don’t believe us? Even Rob agrees.
Do you think Edward is a terrible BF? Or are we crazy? Sound off in the comments section!