13 Hacks, Tips and Tricks to Combat Dry Skin that’ll Save Your Life this Winter
Okay, dry-skinned people; you know we couldn’t give your oily skin counterparts tips to combat their facial issues and just leave you hanging!
When you deal with flaky, itchy, tight skin all over your body, you know just how real the struggle is all year round, but how much harder it gets as the winter comes closer. But don’t worry, y’all! This year, we have some incredible hacks that’ll actually make the cold-weather months SO much easier to handle.
1. First, it’s important to understand what causes dry skin:
2. Even though it’s not quite winter yet, these DIY remedies will be the BEST thing for you:
3. Are dry hands your big problem? Try this DIY lotion:
4. No one likes a dry, flaky scalp, but these natural remedies can help!
5. Exfoliation is key when it comes to combating dry skin:
6. Also, apply masks is key! Here’s how you can make one using products you most likely have at home:
7. What is dry brushing and why is it so good for dry skin? Here’s what you need to know:
8. Cracked heels driving you nuts? Don’t worry; we got you covered.
9. Create your own lip scrub that you can eat!
10. Essential oils can be an essential tool to soothe your dry, itchy skin, too!
11. We know it may be scary to wash your face with coconut oil, but it’s actually SUPER amazing for dry skin.
12. Finding the proper beauty products to use on dry skin can really change everything!
13. Need a new foundation? Here are the best options: