25 Creative DIY Costumes for Halloween
Choosing a Halloween costume can be super stressful. You want to be scary, witty, thrifty and original all at the same time. Oh, and what's that? Your best friend ALSO wants to be Katniss Everdeen? Bummer.
Luckily, Teen's got our favorite DIY costume ideas from around the web to inspire you to do something out-of-the-box this holiday. (Note: By out-of-the-box, we do not mean 'VMAs Miley'). Enjoy!
1. Finn from Adventure Time
2. The gang from Mario Kart
3. A Sims character
4. Dumbledora the Explorer
*Bows to genius*
6. Cosmo and Wanda from The Fairly Oddparents
7. A human Some E-Card
8. A Minecraft Avatar
10. The Final Lap Guy from Mario Kart
11. A Roy Lichtenstein Painting / Comic Book Character
13. Grumpy Cat
14. An Awkward School Photo
15. Regina George from Mean Girls
16. Ermahgerd Meme
17. Cher from Clueless
18. Wednesday Adams
19. Helga from Hey Arnold!
20. One Direction
21. Mean Girls (with Regina's Mom)
22. Pretty Little Liars
23. The Morton's Salt Girl
featuring me, Halloween 2012
24. Obama Care-Bears
25. Baby North West
1. Get a sheet.
2. Have someone snugly wrap it around you (loose enough to walk).
3. Be the star of Halloween 2013.
Will you be trying out any of these costumes? Tell us in the comments section!
Other Halloween costume ideas!