All the Girls Who Managed to Steal the Hearts of the Divergent Hotties
This is a public appeal to the few women out there in the world who have dated the scorching-hot guys of the Divergent movies: HOW!? These four guys — Miles Teller, Theo James, Ansel Elgort and Jai Courtney — are some of the most popular celebs in all of Hollywood, but they’ve barely dated ANYONE. They each have, like, one ex-girlfriend. Please, ladies who’ve hooked up with any of these men, take pity on us. WE MUST KNOW YOUR SECRETS.
Only one of these girls is famous on her own, so we don’t know too much about them! But we’ve rounded up all the info out there, so read up and see if you can figure out what makes them soOoOoOo special. (Did that sound too bitter? Sorry. It’s a struggle.)
1. Keliegh Sperry — Keleigh and Miles have been dating for several years, and it’s pretty much guaranteed that they’ll eventually get married. So now that we’ve all accepted that and moved on (…we have accepted it and moved on, right? Yes?), here’s what’s known about Keliegh: She’s super pretty, she’s an actress, she tweets back and forth with Miles’ grandma, and she’s occasionally in Taylor Swift‘s girl squad. In short, she’s living the dream HARDCORE.
2. Ruth Kearney — Although she’s originally from Ireland, Theo James’ girlfriend has worked mostly as an actress in United Kingdom film and television. There were some ~juicy rumors~ for awhile that Ruth and Theo were on the rocks because Theo was into co-star Shailene Woodley, but alas, the Theo/Shai romance was only true in fans’ imaginations and the longtime couple is still going strong.
3. Violetta Komyshan — Her name’s a mouthful, but Ansel apparently didn’t mind. They’re high school sweethearts, and she’s the one and only legit girlfriend he’s ever had! Sure, they broke up once before, but don’t all teenage couples? Sometimes Ansel gets a little too TMI about their romance, like when he said in an interview that he and Violetta have “amazing sex.” Listen, Ansel, some information is meant to be kept private.
4. Emilia Clarke — Emilia didn’t need Jai Courtney in order to join the Hollywood circuit; she’s already a mega-star from her role as Daenerys Targaryen on Game of Thrones! She and Jai met while working on the 2015 film Terminator Genesis, and that’s where the romance rumors began. They never confirmed the relationship, though, so if there was anything there, it was short-lived.
5. Gemma Pranita — Gemma dated Jai for a looong time — seven years! The two were together from 2006 to 2013, but get this: Right after they broke up, Gemma reunited with a childhood friend, one thing led to another, and by 2015 the two were married! We have to assume that that was rough for the Divergent actor. Poor guy; we’ll help fix your broken heart…