The Must-See First Acting Jobs of the Divergent Cast
You guys, Divergent is out now! How excited are you?! You NEED to see Shailene Woodley and Theo James in action, they're great together! So, in honor of the film's release, we wanted to travel back in time to look at the first roles of the Divergent stars.
Want to see the first acting roles of Shailene, Theo, and the rest of the Divergent cast? Take a look below. We found some great clips and pictures of these stars before they were famous. Check out all 10 first roles below and then tell us, which Divergent star is your fave? Sound off in the comments below!
1. Shailene Woodley. Shailene's first role came in a 1999 TV movie called Replacing Dad. Here's a picture of Shai in her role as "Young Girl."
2. Theo James. Theo's first role was in A Passionate Woman back in 2010. Check out a picture of Theo from the project!
3. Miles Teller. The first acting project Miles ever did was a short film called "Moonlighters" in 2004. Check out the entire film below!4. Zoë Kravitz. Zoe's first role was in the film No Reservations in 2007. Check her out in the trailer below!5. Jai Courtney. Before Jai became a blockbuster action star, he was on a few Australian TV shows like All Saints and Packed to the Rafters. Here's a photo of Jai in Packed to the Rafters!
6. Tony Goldwyn. Tony's first role was in the 1986 movie Jason Lives: Friday the 14th Part VI. Check out a picture of Tony in the film!
7. Ansel Elgort. Can you believe Ansel's first role was in 2013's Carrie?! He really started strong! Take a look at the trailer for Carrie below!
8. Ashley Judd. Ashley's first TV role was on a show called Star Trek: The Next Generation in 1991. Check out Ashley talking about her experience on the show.9. Kate Winslet. One of the first TV shows Kate was on was called Dark Season. Watch a part of the first episode below!
10. Maggie Q. One of the first films Maggie Q appeared in was Gen-X Cops 2: Metal Mayhem. Take a look at the trailer for this 2000 film.Plus, see why Shailene called Beyonce a sexy "badass!"