The Most Stylish Jewelry You Can Buy For Under $10
When it comes to jewelry we’re always looking for pieces that are gorgeous but affordable. It seems like everything we try on these days is super expensive and we just don’t want to spend that much money. So we did some digging to find great jewelry that’s also in our price range. We rounded up 7 of our favorite finds just for you! Check out the options below that we found for under $10! See any you like? Let us know which pieces are your favorite!
1. Pretty-Tough Curb Chain Bracelet: $5.80 from Forever 21. This chain bracelet can dress up any outfit! You can wear it to school, to the mall, or on a date.
2. Rhinestoned Tribal Style Earrings: $3.80 from Forever 21. These earrings would go really well with the bracelet above. These cute tribal earrings will take a look to the next level!
3. American Rag Ring, Gold-Tone Arrow and Pave Heart Wrap Ring: $6.99 from Macy’s. This is the perfect ring to add a pop of fun to your outfit. It’s unique and catch everyone’s eye!
4. Unwritten Sterling Silver Necklace, Initial Pendant: $7.50 from Macy’s. This would be a perfect gift to a friend or to yourself! It comes at a low cost and it can be paired with any outfit.
5. Stud Earrings and ‘Heart’ Pendant Necklace Set – Silver: $5.99 from Target. Two for the price of one? Sold! This set is super affordable and gorgeous.
6. Pearl Stud Earrings and Necklace Set – Cream: $7.99 from Target. If you want a more elegant look, dress up your outfit with these pearls! This set will be great to wear on a date or to a nice family dinner.
7. LC Lauren Conrad Gold Tone Heart & Arrow Toggle Bracelet: $8.40 from Kohl’s. This bracelet is beautiful and will add a girly style to your outfit. Pair it with cute jeans and nice blouse to wear to school or to the movies with friends!