11 Hacks for Naturally Curly Hair That’ll Make You Say Goodbye to Frizz Forever
While some people will do almost anything to get beautiful curly hair, others try their hardest to smooth out their curls. We know having naturally curly locks can definitely be a struggle at times, but there’s absolutely no need to be ashamed of your ringlets. In fact, we think it’s time to put the straightener down and embrace your curly hair! Check out the following hacks, tips and tricks that’ll teach you how to care for your natural curls, eliminate frizz and make your hair look better than ever!
1. It’s very important to take care of your curls, so he’s a quick guide to help you remember what to do and what NOT to do:
2. Sleeping with your hair in this ‘pineapple’ is a great way to help your curls keep their shape in the morning:
3. Introducing ‘plopping,’ your new fave hair treatment technique that’ll give your curls the moisture they need and prevent frizz:
4. Not everybody has time to let their hair air dry, which is when the diffuser comes in. Here’s how to use the attachment:
5. Speaking of needed to get out of the house quickly, this simple routine only takes three minutes and will still leave you with gorg curls!
6. Cold showers may sound painful, but they’re actually AMAZING for your hair.
7. The reason why curly hair sometimes turns frizzy is due to a lack of moisture. The remedy? This natural hair mask!
8. Co-washing isn’t washing your hair with a partner — it means saying goodbye to shampoo and only using conditioner to cleanse your locks! Sounds scary, we know, but it actually works and here’s why:
9. Simply using a cotton t-shirt instead of a towel when you get out of the shower can make ALL the difference in preventing frizz, split ends, etc.
10. Combine conditioner and water in a spray bottle, apply it to day-two hair, scrunch up your curls and BAM! You have gorg hair even on the second day.
11. Follow the 10 Commandments of Curls and you’ll never have a bad hair day again.