8 Cuties That People Claim Chloe Moretz Has Dated
For an 18-year-old, Chloe Moretz‘s dating timeline is pretty impressive. We didn’t think it was possible for such a young couple to leave us swooning, but the If I Stay star and her rumored beau Brooklyn Beckham — yes, son of Britain’s Most Beautiful Couple (i.e. David and Victoria Beckham) — have us awww-ing out loud. Not to mention her other alleged star-studded flings to adorable boys. Chloe, tell us your secrets!
Check out all the cuties Chloe has been linked to in the past and let us know which duo you think makes the perfect pair!
1. Greyson Chance — Chloe and Greyson were both thrown into the acting world as kids, so it’s not too surprising that they ran in the same circles. Granted they were both pretty young when they first met, so we doubt that they had a very heated romance. Even so, they did make a quite a cute pair!
2. Jimmy Bennett — In 2011 when the 15-year-old opened his own restaurant, he debuted the locale in a video featuring the blonde actress. The chemistry between the two was certainly there as the teens were laughing the whole way through. It even featured a fun food fight all thanks to Chloe. Unfortunately, their relationship never seemed to blossom.
3. Jansen Panettiere — After being spotted together on a romantic stroll in Hollywood back in 2012, fans speculated that Chloe and the brother of Hayden Panettiere were new-found lovebirds. After their “couple” debut, the two weren’t seen on too many romantic rendezvous so we were left to assume that their love affair ended right around the time it started.
4. Cameron Fuller — The two started dating nearly the same day they got engaged! Uhhhh… what? Where did this sweet act take place? Two years ago, Cameron got down on one knee and asked for Chloe’s hand in marriage while they were waiting in a juice shop. Cute. Don’t freak out, it was obvs a joke. Wedding bells weren’t in the cards for these two, but they were pretty adorable while they lasted.
5. Colin Ford — The We Bought a Zoo star was rumored to have a fling with Chloe for a hot sec. We’re left to speculate whether or not this actually happened.
6. Bertie Gilbert — The son of Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 started off as a fan of Chloe and somewhere down the line the two turned into friends. When they started documenting their hangouts via social media, everyone started speculating that a romance was budding — because you know, a girl and guy can never hang out without people talking. Their spontaneous friendship and “relationship” faded with time.
7. Julian Moraes — Once they were seen holding hands at the If I Stay premiere, people started talking. They were spotted together a handful of times after and the actress shared a birthday post on Julian’s birthday. Is that not the sign of a committed couple? What’s more, she even shared a cryptic message on her Instagram with a written note that said, “I Love you, J.” Coincidence? We think not.
8. Brooklyn Beckham — In the midst of the Jule (Julian and Chloe) rumors, people were a little confused thanks to one small factor: we were under the impression she was coupled up with Brooklyn Beckham! The two have sparked dating rumors for over a year now, and while neither one has confirmed it, they also have never denied it. When Brooklyn decided to join the rest of the 21st century and made a Twitter account, she was one of the first people he followed, so that’s kind of all the proof we need. Recently, talks that the British stud has eyes for none other than Selena Gomez has been causing some controversy. We’ll see what this holds for the (un)official couple.