The 7 Stages of Watching a Channing Tatum Movie
It doesn’t matter if Channing Tatum is starring in a romantic drama, comedy, or action movie — there are some things we have simply come to expect from his films. Because of these expectations, there seems to be a process of truly enjoying his movies. And yes, a major facet of said process includes the moment when he finally gets shirtless on screen. Don’t judge us! So, in honor of 22 Jump Street’s release on Friday (!!!), we’re going to take you through the stages of watching a Channing movie. Don’t lie — we know you’ve been through ’em!
1. Excitement. You can never go wrong with a good ol’ Channing Tatum movie!
2. Satisfaction. From the first moment you see that glorious face on the big screen, you know all is right in the world.
3. Anticipation Okay…how long until his shirt comes off?
4. Distraction. DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER?! Ugh, it’s okay if his shirt doesn’t come off…
5. Empathy. When Channing cries, you cry.
6. Impatience. No but seriously, when’s the shirt coming off?
7a. Relief. WOOP, THERE IT IS!
7b. Confusion. What do you mean the movie’s over?? There were approximately zero shirtless scenes!!