10 Beautiful Teardrop GIFs
Do you ever feel the need to just let out a good cry? Yeah, us too. But what if you were never allowed to cry? That’s the story behind Lauren Kate’s new novel, Teardrop. The book follows the story of Eureka Boudreaux, a girl whose mother made it a rule that she could never cry. Ever. But with Eureka’s mom gone, and a boy named Ander entering into her life, she’s coming closer than ever to danger and on the verge of breaking her parent’s #1 rule.
So, in honor of the book’s release, we wanted to show you some girls who aren’t afraid to shed a tear or two:
1. Selena Gomez — She’s crying but ‘who says’ she’s not still perfect?
2. Demi Lovato — Her flawless makeup is not harmed by a little moisture.
3. Dianna Agron — Seriously, does she ever look bad?
4. Lauren Conrad — The Hills definitely taught her how to look amazing while bawling over a guy.
5. Ashley Benson — This Pretty Little Liars girl is definitely still pretty even with tears streaming down her face.
6. Nina Dobrev — Doe eyes have never looked so good.
7. Jennifer Lawrence — The teardrop is Oscar-worthy in and of itself.
8. Emma Watson – Don’t worry, we miss Harry Potter too!
9. Emma Stone — Even the funny girls need to cry sometimes.
10. Brittany Snow — These tears are nearly ‘pitch perfect’. Dripping mascara and all.
Now that you have some tear inspiration, mark your calendars for Teardrop, releasing October 22. Until then, you can get your hands on the author’s Fallen, on sale for $4.99 at RandomHouse.com.