5 Celebrity Prom Accessory & Beauty Trends You’ll Be Dying to Try
From high-low gowns to lacy minis, you’ve seen the celebrity prom dress trends you’ll be dying to try for the 2014 season. But what makes a dress really sparkle? Eye-catching jewelry, accessories and beauty looks, duh! Fortunately for you, we’ve got you covered in all of those arenas, too.
Come on, it’s THE night to remember, so follow along with us as we present to you five prom accessory & beauty trends inspired by your favorite celebrities:
1. Bold Color Clutches — Got a dress that’s more… muted? (i.e. Black, white, nude, etc.) Make a statement with an eye-popping shade a la Brittany Snow‘s orange clutch.
2. Vintage Muse — Channel The Great Gatsby with ’20s-inspired items like Katy Perry‘s headband and pearls.
3. Royal Treatment — No matter what color you’re wearing, if you’re looking to add a touch of classic glam, look no further than a luscious pair of kissable red lips; Taylor Swift knows the deal.
4. Blue Crushes — Blue hues, especially cobalt and navy, are all the rage this season. So if you’re not already rockin’ the shade with your dress, a hint of it elsewhere (your nails, perhaps?) can do just the trick.
5. Drop Earrings — One look at Nina Dobrev‘s high-class beauty look and you should be D-O-N-E.
This post written in partnership with Macy’s.