10 Celebrity Couples Who Fell for Each Other on the Set of Music Videos
There are plenty of celebrity couples who met on the set of movies & TV shows that you can list off the top of your head. Right now, you probably have three or four just on the tip of your tongue, ready to say out loud. But how many can you name from the set of music videos, hmm? Probably not too many (if any at all). Don’t worry, though, we’re here to help you out. Here are ten celeb couples who fell for each other via music:
1. Ariana Grande & Nathan Sykes — You can thank The Mortal Instruments for this former twosome. Though Nariana’s no longer an item, the young musicians’ chemistry in the “Almost is Never Enough” music video is undeniably cute.
2. Ariana Grande & Big Sean — Yes, Ari again. She and Big Sean have collabed a bunch of times at this point. In 2014, there was “Problem” and “Best Mistake”. The first, though, was for her 2013 hit, “Right There.”
3. Taylor Swift & Lucas Till — Tay and Lucas OG met on the set of Hannah Montana: The Movie, but it wasn’t until after they filmed “You Belong with Me” that they gave dating a try. However, as we know, it was short-lived. He said, “We just really both liked each other… but most relationships work out ’cause you get along and then you don’t, and then you make up and it’s passionate. And with us I really just liked her as a friend. That’s the only reason that didn’t work out.”
4. Joe Jonas & Camilla Belle — According to Taylor Swift, Camilla, who first met the JoBro on the set of the band’s “Lovebug” music video, is the whole reason behind their epic split. In 2008, she revealed to MTV, “They’ve been together since we broke up. That’s why we broke up — because he met her.”
5. Nick Jonas & Delta Goodrem — Okay, so they didn’t fall for each other on the set of a music video, but they still met through music. Multiple reports suggest they started dating while he helped her write her tune, “Safe to Believe.”
6. Justin Bieber & Jasmine V — Long before Jelena was even a glimmer, there was another gorgeous Latina in JB’s life. After getting cozy in the “Baby” music video, young Biebs and JV had a secret relationship, she says, so as not to disrespect his fans.
7. Amber Rose & Kanye West — Kanye wasn’t even in Ludacris‘ “What Them Girls Like” video, but that didn’t stop him from spotting Amber in it and totally falling for her… for a little while, anyway.
8. John Legend & Chrissy Teigen — Back in 2007, the musician met the model for the first time on the set of his “Stereo” music video. Now, years later, she’s the inspiration behind his beautiful hit, “All of Me.”
9. Ashlee Simpson & Ryan Cabrera — They knew each other for a while before the video filmed. Heck, Ryan even lived with her family for a year and a half. But, as seen on The Ashlee Simpson Show, their romance blossomed while shooting his vid for “On the Way Down.”
10. Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova — The longtime couple first met in 2001 when the tennis player portrayed the singer’s love interest in his “Escape” music video. The rest is history.