HO-LY Crap — 7 Big-Name Celebrities Who Suffered Serious Burns
Perrie Edwards recently scared the crap out of Mixers when she tweeted that she accidentally set her hand on fire as a result of a kitchen mishap. “The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire,” she wrote. “Not a pleasant experience. I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favorite jumper. F*cking nightmare.” And even before the Little Mix girl suffered serious burns, 5 Seconds of Summer’s Michael Clifford was famously injured on stage when pyrotechnics were faulty and shot flames into the side of his head. Yikes — someone wrap celebrities in bubble wrap.
But Perrie and Michael aren’t the only two stars who’ve been seriously hurt by flames; in fact, another 55SOS guy also got burned on the night of the guitarist’s accident. To see which other stars were the victims of fire injuries, click through the gallery below.
When the Little Mix singer uploaded pictures of a painful-looking hand to Twitter, fans were freaked the eff out; what the heck happened? Well, according to Perrie Edwards, the injury was the result of accidentally setting herself on fire. "The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire," she wrote. "Not a pleasant experience." UM, YEAH!
Photo: Instagram (@perrieeele)