Ugh, Why Can’t My Bae Sing?! 12 Stars Who Serenaded Their Loves On Stage
Normal people don’t really serenade their loved ones unless it’s part of some big proposal. But celebrities aren’t normal people. We talked about the celebrities who serenaded their fans, and celebrities who sang to their fans in the hospital. However singers also like using their talents to woo someone they’re in love with. Luckily they have done this in public for the world to see! So which celebrities decided to belt out their love in front of everyone? These 12 got super romantic with their significant others.
1. Nathan Sykes — Back in the day when they were still in love Nathan carried Ariana Grande on stage and serenaded her. She was so embarrassed by the whole thing, but it was really sweet.
2. Adam Levine — The mentor of The Voice was celebrating his one year anniversary with his wife, Behati Prinsloo, in Cabo San Lucas. There he serenaded her with Marvin Gaye’s “Let’s Get It On.” Kinda awkward to stand next to, we’re sure, but still worth noting.
3. Taylor Swift — She might not have gone all out like some other artists, but Tay made sure to throw some love her man’s way. While she sang the lyrics “they take their shots, but we’re bulletproof” she motions towards Calvin Harris, who is on stage. So cute!
4. Nick Jonas — He not only sang to his then-girlfriend, Olivia Culpo, in his music video, “Jealous,” but when he sang it live at the 63rd annual Miss Universe Pageant, he made sure to sing to her again. D’aw.
5. John Legend — We saw him sing to his wife in the “All of Me” video, but it looks like he sings to her in real life to sooth her! Someone recorded John singing to Chrissy Teigen as she was getting a new piercing.
6. Justin Bieber — Back when they were young and in love, Justin performed “One Less Lonely Girl” to his girl in front of an audience. Selena Gomez got the best view in the house by getting a stool on stage.
7. Jason Derulo — While performing, Jason took then-love Jordin Sparks‘ hand and brought her on stage. Afterwards Jason said in an interview that the lyrics just got a hold of him and he had to sing to his beautiful GF. Such a shame things didn’t work out.
8. Serena Williams — She might be more of a tennis player than a singer, but that doesn’t let that stop her from serenading her man. She left this cute comment on Drake‘s picture with music notes and a microphone emoji.
9. Kanye West — The rapper may not have brought his wife, Kim Kardashian, on stage, but when it was time rap the lyrics, “I admit I fell in love with Kim” he pointed her out in the crowd. You got to love a guy who is not ashamed to shout his love to the world.
10. Cody Simpson — He might not have brought his girlfriend on stage, but he did it in a video! Cody serenades Gigi Hadid with his guitar in the “Flower” music video.
11. Billy Joel — Everyone might know the song “Uptown Girl” but do they know who it is about? The singer made sure they did at his concert by serenading Christie Brinkley. They might have divorced by that time but she’s seen enjoying it and maybe it shows she’ll always have a place in his heart.
12. Beyoncé — We see the singer serenading her husband, Jay Z, in their HBO special, but a fan also caught the beauty singing to him in concert and crying! Of course she still looks flawless while doing it.